- Participating Merchant Policies: Related third-party services and offerings with links from this Website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective Website. Online merchants and others who participate in Tripelle or Tripelle.com services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- Information We Collect and How We Use It: The information Tripelle Publishing collects from and about its Users fall into three general categories: (a) directly from our Web Server logs, (b) Cookies, and (c) the User.
- Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the Website and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your internet protocol (IP) address; The kind of browser or computer you use; The number of links you click within the Website; The state or country from which you accessed the Website; The date and time of your visit; The name of your Internet service provider; The web page you linked to our Website from; The pages you viewed on the Website.
Tripelle Publishing may collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the Website. These “cookies” are used to personalize or enhance your user experience. Cookies are small text files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web Server in the domain that issued the cookies to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. Cookies help us track user trends and patterns by recalling your preference information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases Website navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality. Tripelle reserves the right to share aggregated Website statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our Website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging Tripelle.com into a site that relies on third-party cookies). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
- Personal Information from Users
Visitors to our Website can register to purchase or utilize services. When you register or contact us through Tripelle.com, we may request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number, and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information, which will be used only to bill you for the services you purchased. In addition, if you purchase the services by credit card, this information may be forwarded to the applicable credit card payment processor. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to non-affiliated companies or Websites or third parties without your permission, except to the extent necessary, including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services; To protect ourselves from liability; To respond to legal process or comply with law, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- Use of Web Beacons or GIF files: Tripelle and Tripelle.com web pages may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Tripelle.com to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Tripelle Publishing may include Web Beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web Beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web Beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our Website and how you use the Website. Tripelle and Tripelle.com prohibits Web Beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: Tripelle or Tripelle.com has financial relationships with some companies mentioned on this website, and Tripelle or Tripelle.com may be compensated when you complete a transaction through any of the links on this website.
- Accessing Web Account Information: We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant – info@Tripelle.com
- Changes to this Statement: Tripelle and Tripelle.com have the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect your privacy and the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
- Contacting Us: If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your comments to:
Attention: Privacy Statement Personal
By email: email@example.com
Tripelle and Tripelle.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.