Dubai is one place you should check off your bucket-list, just because… and if you do decide to go to Dubai, know your kids are going to have an epic adventure!
Here are a list of 15 top things to do with your kids in Dubai.
1. Visit Palm Jumeriah – a tree-shaped man-made island
2. Go on a desert Safari tour
3. Visit the Dubai Marina
4. Visit Burj Khalifa – the world’s tallest tower.
5. Shop at The Dubai Mall – a huge mall with an indoor park.
6. Explore the Green Planet Indoor Rainforest
7. Visit the iconic Jumeirah Mosque
8. Get wet at Atlantic, Wild Wadi, and Yas Waterworld Waterparks
9. Enjoy a hot beach day
10. Haggle at some local souks (markets)
11. Explore marine life at The Dubai Aquarium
12. Ski at the Mall of the Emirates
13. Visit Burj Al Arab – the world’s only seven-star hotel
14. Enjoy a light and music show at The Dubai Fountain
15. Explore Old Dubai, Bastakia
And lastly, save money on your trip with the Go Dubai kids and adults card
This article is part of our popular series, Place To Go With Kids!